Senior Customer Service Rep
Our Ellsworth plant is looking for Senior Customer Service Representative. This role serves as a direct contact for customers and potential customers that require foam products. Supports all internal departments by communicating and coordinating the data required to sell and fulfill customer needs efficiently and successfully. Provides support to sales, serving as a conduit between sales, customers and all departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties maybe assigned.
- Communicate with customers to receive orders, customer complaints, engineer change requests or other customer needs. Respond to and follow-up with customer as needed.
- Submits quote requests to estimating department and prepares and submits quotes to customers and sales department.
- Review customer contracts.
- Enters orders using manufacturing software and tracks orders from initial contract to delivery.
- Works with estimating department and management in preparing and communicating price changes to customers and maintain price history per customer.
- Coordinates new product information through the engineering department for production and sets up new part numbers.
- Monitor and supply FFT information directly into or from customer web sites.
- Arrange or participate in meetings.
- Research and investigate invoice discrepancies.
- Supports Sales Department.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Manages and handles special projects.
- Interacts with other departments.