Production Setup Tech 3rd Shift
FFT, a leader in foam fabrication, is looking for a 3rd Shift Production Setup Tech. to join their division in New Richmond, WI. Work 4 days and have 3 day weekends. Hours are Monday - Thursday 8:30pm - 6:30am.
Install tooling/equipment setups in accordance with FFT process standards. Complete basic trouble-shooting activities/machine adjustments to ensure that job orders are being processed per customer requirements. Operate production equipment. Maintain a clean and safe working area.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, procedure manuals, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Communicate effectively in lateral and vertical directions.
- One year degree or certificate from college or technical school and a minimum of two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Interpret variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, and/or schedule form.
- Frequently required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing software.
- Forklift operator license.
We offer a competitive benefit package including generous PTO and 401K Match.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please stop by our New Richmond plant to fill out an application or apply online.