Production Set-up Technician (2nd Shift)
Federal Foam Technologies, Inc. is looking for 2nd Shift Production Set-up Technician to join their team in New Richmond, WI.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 3:30pm - 1:30am
Install tooling/equipment setups in accordance with FFT process standards. Complete basic trouble-shooting activities/machine adjustments to ensure that job orders are being processed per customer requirements. Operate production equipment. Maintain a clean and safe working area.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, procedure manuals, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Communicate effectively in lateral and vertical directions.
- One year degree or certificate from college or technical school and a minimum of two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Interpret variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, and/or schedule form.
- Frequently required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing software.
- Forklift operator license.
We offer comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO and 401K match.