Maintenance Technician I - 2nd shift
Ensure that all machines and equipment in the Ellsworth Federal Foam Technologies Inc. facility are in proper and safe operating condition. Effectively repair breakdowns in a timely manner to reduce downtime. Complete preventative maintenance on machines and equipment to ensure maximum production.
- High School Diploma required with one to three years of related experience and / or training. Vocational/Technical training is preferred.
- Knowledge of overall maintenance procedures including hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, schematic and blueprint reading, fabricating, heating and cooling systems and machine shop is required.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance on production and facility equipment as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Monitor equipment being run on assigned shift to promote its effective and continuous operation.
- Effectively perform and assist with machine repair operations by troubleshooting, electrical, air, hydraulic and mechanical issues that occur.
- Assist production personnel in the set-up and troubleshooting of production work center equipment when issues occur that deter proper set-up from being achieved.
- Construct, fabricate, assemble, install, and maintain equipment and machinery.
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Diagnose malfunctioning electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, motors, and repair or replace faulty devices.
- Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment.
- Perform and troubleshoot facility maintenance duties such as janitorial, plumbing, heating and cooling systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and snow removal.