Dockworker - Northwood, Iowa
Responsible for insuring shipment/receiving counts are accurate and complete. Must be able and willing to pull and label boxes, process shipping/receiving paperwork, inventory control, and load and unload trucks. Must be able to organize and manage multiple products simultaneously for shipment or issuing to the floor while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills plus the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating flexibility, commitment to teamwork, and a willingness to change assignment and work overtime to meet customer needs.
- Pulls/records product for delivery to and return from the manufacturing floor or shipments.
- Helps rectify inventory problems.
- Loads/unloads incoming/outgoing trucks.
- Receives/ships/moves product in the manufacturing software systems.
- Conducts daily cycle count.
- Communicates with manager, purchasing and other departments to resolve shipment/receipt problems, lot problems and quantity issues.
- Prints box labels, production shipping labels, customer labels, small package system labels and skid labels.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage heavy and light volume workloads to meet critical business needs.
- Strong computer skills are a must.
- Good attendance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a company issued Forklift License.
We offer a competitive comp/benefit package, benefits begin after 30 days of employment and include – 136 hours of PTO, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Holidays, Matching 401K, Short and Long Term Disability and Volunteer Paid Time Off – more benefits listed on website.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please complete an application and/or resume with a cover letter and return to:
Federal Foam Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
91 16th Street South
Northwood, IA 50459
We promote a drug-free environment and are committed to diversity in the workplace.