Customer Service Representative, Northwood, Iowa
Customer Service Representatives interface with customers (internal and external) in regard to customer orders, customer complaints, engineering change requests, request for quotes, and other customer related matters. The position contributes to FFT by maintaining and building customer relationships and by being the lifeline between the customer & FFT.
- Review purchase orders/customer contracts.
- Communicate with customers on received orders, customer complaints, engineer change requests or other customer needs.
- Respond to and follow-up with customer as needed.
- Supports Sales Department.
- Researches and investigates invoice discrepancies.
- Monitors and supplies FFT information directly into or from customer web sites.
- Monitors and updates On-Time Delivery records.
- Analyzes and updates key customer accounts/forecasts into FFT’s manufacturing data base.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships.
- Performs administrative functions as needed.
- Arranges and/or participate in meetings.
- Assists in special projects (pricing, new part launch, etc.)
- Interacts with other departments.
- Prints, pulls, and reviews EDI data and records daily
- Assists with sales order entry.
- Processes Engineering / Sales Sample orders.
- Starts the Request for Quote and provide additional support as needed.
- Proofs contract pricing in order to ensure accuracy of information.
- Provides front desk back-up support as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Customer Service related certification or seminar training is preferred.
- Experience and good working knowledge of computer, Microsoft Office Software including; Outlook, Word and Excel and ERP manufacturing software.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer a competitive comp/benefit package, benefits begin after 30 days of employment and include – 136 hours of PTO, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Holidays, Matching 401K, Short and Long Term Disability and Volunteer Paid Time Off – more benefits listed on website.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please complete an application and/or resume with a cover letter and return to:
Federal Foam Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
91 16th Street South
Northwood, IA 50459
We promote a drug-free environment and are committed to diversity in the workplace.