Federal Foam Technologies, a complete custom fabricator of flexible cellular foam and plastic materials, is GROWING and has opportunities for self-motivated candidates with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed at our Ellsworth plant.
- Reviews customer drawings and any supporting documents or samples to determine best match of materials and method of manufacture to meet customer needs.
- Determines the most cost and time efficient manufacturing process to produce parts to customer provided specifications.
- Evaluates tooling needs, creates CAD layouts of tools and/or programs to obtain best material utilization, and determines associated tooling costs.
- Compares and contrasts FFT material specifications and processing capabilities with customer supplied and/or industry standard specifications and/or documentation, and composes deviations as required to address print, part, material, tolerance, and/or manufacturing issues that may exist.
- Ensures any deviation from customer requirements is documented on the quote.
- Investigates and resolves inaccuracies or discrepancies in quoted BOMs and/or routings as required.
- Participates in the Engineering Change Order (ECO) process as required.
- Participates in projects affecting the estimating department and its processes. (ERP other software system upgrades, process improvements etc.)
- Prepares Computer Numeric Control (CNC) programs using Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) equipment and software packages.